Friday, May 29, 2009

PreParE foR dA waRrr!!!!..Argghh Yariba2,, Andree!!!!

The time is around da corner....(!_!)..

LadieS n jenteLmeN!!!..Announcing the arrival of " Da Last Sem 08/09 " !!!

Salam guys, this coming 1st june, I'll face the last sem in CFS IIUM..you know what, it's hard to say it, but then..that is the reality that i have to face .. sooner or later..quite scary to me whenever get into class again, having a lot of assingment, facing da Quiz, n get deal with Pointers ( CGPA )!!..

In terms of preparation, i guess, doesn't enough for me..huhuhu..Waa Waa waa...somebody, plez help me out from this situation!!!..Based on the two last result, i'm afraid, if i can't make this last sem,becomes real..(in other words ; i have to repeat, if i don't get good cgpa )..huh!! see how negative thinker am i?? hahaha..actually, i really afraid of that word ( REPEAT)..waa so scary haa..

Here to all my beloved friends, i m asking to u , plez give a rim of answer script to me,..juz joking,hehehe... i mean a litlle tips, advise, critics, or what so ever , so that i will spirit up, n flaying on da sky to catch '' da flying colours ''..huhuhu full of hope..

I have heard that, the cOmpulsory condition in study is, must go through the path that are though n hard n thorny n pain n heart attack,, in order to get full marks in academics...Yes, i absolutely agreed with that..Yet , i m realized, my effort in preparation to go through the hard path, still not enough, that's why, i m easily fell in the middle of the path..how weak am i...huhuhu...

maybe, i got a lot of sin to our Creator ( Allah S.W.T )..so , He punished me ; get low pointers, low mark of quiz, sometimes get fail...i admit that i have lot of sin to our God..but, we as a Muslims,must have a faith, that all happends to me, you, us and even in this world, have been fated by Allah..There must be something, that He want to tell us..after something happend to us...

last but not least, i really hope that all my friends, pray and ask to Allah , so that He made me easy to face the though days in da future..

Life get though sometimes, and i know, i m not the perfect person to talk bout' it..surely,,as my friend used to say..LIFE ; IT'S DEPENDS ON YOU, HOW DO YOU LOOK ON IT!!!

thats all from me .. i guess.. InsyaAllah, we 'll meet again in the hottest bloggers show..
'' tuanamer90@blogspot.com ''...wassalam..

1 comment:

  1. salam..em aku ske bc ksh ko..aku harap ko akn berjaya tw...fikir dlu sblm bt sesuatu...aku harp gk ko sntisa hepy..4 final exm,aku harp ko dpt bt dgn cemerlang..aku doakn ko berjya kwn..wasalm

    ReplyDelete