Friday, May 29, 2009

Today..da start of my bloGs begins...

Asssalamualaikum...

Da best greeting ever ,surely!!...today,whenever i surfing my friends friendster (fs) pages, I got something feeling, that I dunno what to say bout' it then..quite touching , happy, lonely, and regret, as i saw my schoolmates fs pictures..as time goes by, i realizes that, something happend in the past was really worthless, full of memories and experiences..

Whenever, i remembered the time when i was at school period..the slide of memories comes one by one in my mind..too sweat, and full of joys,; got hang around with friends,whom i know them since form 1 until 5..you can imagine ,how close da relationship among us,..5 years getting together, stay in hostel, playing football every evening, eating in the same table, studied in the same class...that all give me, a memorable, specials things to remember..really, i get damn full of miss to all my friends..

i had a visit to my lovely school once before i get start my last sem at CFS IIUM,NIlai ( InsyaAllah, last sem )..hehe..( If i don't have to extend sem)..oh yea my school..SMKA Durian Guling,..as i get in the school, everything have changed !!!...the condition is really different like during my time in the school...the building's colour, the garden, the class, even the administration also change..since my ex-principal, Tuan Haji Chik bin Mamat got retired on 2008..mostly the teachers got change into new school,.and absolutely, there will a new teachers come..i don't mean that i dislike the new teachers,.it's ok to me..

I had met, several teachers, and got chatting for a while..ask their condition, school, the student..and offcourse, they had given me a bunch of advices...and in the moment i realized that, the determination, patience, non-giving up among these educators are such full of sacrifice...yeah, just think a bit,..some of the teachers had already teaching in that school whenever i registering into SMKADG in year 2003 and i got out from this school in 2007.. and now these teachers still teaching in that school..How amazing u r teachers!!! ... Full of blinking star to u all..May Allah Bless you All My Teachers...

Then i met, my friends in form upper 6...This year they are struggling in STPM exam that will be on Oktober 2009..it is really happy to see them greet me as their close friends..eventhough, we are far apart , but the Ukhwah among us, feels so great!!..Shahril, Hisyam, u r the best friends ever..

last but not least, my friends,..i know u there, keeping up with studies,exam, full of depressions,..and also get many new friends at the outside...yes, whenever we are in new world,in new place, it is crucial to find lots of friends...BUT,,THAT'S NOT GONNA MEAN YOU HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR OLD FRIENDS BEHIND!!!!

that's all from me . i think..InsyaAllah, we may met again next time..in tuanamer90@blogspot.com...wassalam


No comments:

Post a Comment